Sunday, October 9, 2016

About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Leila and I am a twelve year old girl in seventh grade. I have two siblings, a sixth grade sister and a third grade brother, even though they are really annoying, I guess I still love them. My parents love me so much and I don't always realize it, causing me to take advantage of them. Purple is my favorite color and I love cats. If you look at my avatar, I am wearing converse because those are one of my favorite types of shoes and I always have my phone with me. I love cats, so I chose to put a cat on my head. I wish I could put more cats and dogs on avatar, but they wouldn't let me. Overall, I think that I have a pretty good life.



P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No comments" or "(2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, and then click "Publish." Be sure to leave me the URL of your blog, so I can visit you:)

I have included some reminders about blog commenting:

1. Everyone can see your comments, keep the appropriate.
2. Feel free to ask questions and start conversations.
3. Back up your statements with reasons, evidence, and examples.
4. Read through all other posts top make sure you are not asking a repeated question.
5. Make sure your grammar and punctuation are correct!
Thanks and have fun blogging:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Emma! I loved your blog because I'm an only child, but love animals, my favorite are cats, but in my house we have 2 dogs, a cat, and a bunny! I also believe that I have a pretty good life too! I'm not always on my phone, but enjoy many games and social medias. Thank you for sharing your blog and I hope you come and check out my blog at http://2021ecd.edublogs.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leila, my name is Makayla. I really enjoyed reading your blog and saw that we have somethings in common. I also love cats and have one named Watson, from on of my favorite shows Sherlock. (Mostly because my favorite actor is in it) I also have pretty annoying siblings but I have way more than you. I actually have four sisters and two brothers! I hope you can come and visit my blog at https://2021mh.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete